Hello and welcome to Moi Gesusu high School. Moi Gesusu is an excelling school in the Kisii County located in Gesusu off the Keroka Road. The school is among the top school in the County.
Our mission is to become one of the best school in Kenya that provides high educaton through team building, self dicipline, positive influence and hard work as guided by the principles of professionalism, dedication and reverence to the creator.
Our vision is to become a symbol of physical, moral/spiritual and academic excellence.
Our achievements in the last one year:
- Top in the list is the acknowledgement and confirmation of our school as a centre of excellence. We are humbled and challenged by this status. Pursuant to that, we thank the District Education Board for nominating our school to this coveted level, and the Minister for making it fruitful. We will not disappoint the confidence you have entrusted to us through the funding of the ESP project.
- We also recognize the infrastructural grants given by the MOE that have put off the grounds for various facilities: the boys’ dormitory, starting the one wing of the administration block over there before Economic Stimulus Programme project took over.
- The CDF team has also served us well. We salute you as we remember the Western block of the ablutions (16- pit latrines and lavatory). We also remember that the foundation of the boys’ dormitory was initiated by CDF through the 0.5 million shillings granted in 2007.
- The PTA team has initiated and completed various projects including organizing and sponsoring this day. Thank you.
- The Principal, teachers, support staff of the school, manage the day to day affairs of the school when we are away. We plan you implement. Thank you for being partners.
- And all the ladies and gentlemen who are the well-wishers of the school, we appreciate your provision of conducive environment. We need you.
Our challenges have been highlighted by the secretary BOG (Principal) and PTA chairman. I will like to emphasize the need of a boys’ dormitory to contain the many students we have and expect in future.
Thirdly, during this occasion we celebrate our previous year’s KCSE performance. I salute the candidates, parents and teachers of 2009 for giving us a clean result. To the incumbent candidates and proceeding years, this is not enough; it is not our uttermost. Discipline and hard work will get us where we want.
Thank you and God bless you